Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Two Hour Workout


Today I feel like super woman! I went to the 8:30 Pilates class, then the 9:45 Cardio Kickboxing class. Whoo, was I whooped. For some of you who might not have read my myspace blog. I am trying to get down to 115 pounds. I don't even know if this is possible. It's about 22 pounds. My plan to get there is working out 2 hours a day Monday through Friday and drinking liquid dinners like smoothies, slimfast, or soup. Also I am on weight watchers and will continue to go once a month. Wish me luck! I still debate on posting my before and after pictures from my first 25 pound weight loss, but when I look at the befores, I just don't feel like I look that different, which makes me not want to post them. Anyways!



Root canal yesterday = very sore mouth today. I thought it would feel so much better because my tooth doesn't throb. Unfortunately my jaw is so sore from being open for over 2 hours that I can't even chew. I first noticed the pain when I opened my mouth to brush my teeth this morning, I let out a shriek! All is well, I quickly popped 4 advil.



Something totally sad happened. Yesterday when my mom got to the gym, there was an ambulance and fire truck there. She waited at the door because they wouldn't let anyone in. As she stood there, they wheeled out a young woman on a gurney. They were pumping air into her manually. So today when I went in I asked what happened with her. Her name is Crystal and she is a trainer at the gym and she collapsed. They never got her to breath on her own again. So she is at the hospital on life support. Her parents are flying in from Australia to say there goodbyes. She had a brain anurism at the age of 31. So sad.



Tonight, my sister in-law is babysitting (I think, I hope) so that Brad and I can go to dinner with his brother and his brothers girlfriend. We barely know her and Brian is very serious about her, so hopefully conversation will be great tonight and we will really get to know her. Brad has a hard time with how quiet she is, but I keep reminding him of how quiet Brittany (my sister in-law) was before her and my brother got married and NOW she is one of my BFF's! I really think Stacy (Brians girlfriend) is a great match for him. She seems really sweet!



Well, that's all I have for today! I need to do a little bit of work before I go pick up my kids from school!

5 comments:

Katie said...

way to go on working out. I wish i had the motivation.

Zanna said...

Ok I need to work out bad. Thats crazy what happen to the trainer.

I didn't know brain had a girlfriend.

lacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lacy said...

What gym are you working out at? please say 24hr Fitness, Please sat 24hr Fitness...

Abby Grace said...

Welcome to blogspot!!!