Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Last Weekend

This past weekend Brad and Bradlee were invited to go hunting for youth weekend. Bradlee shot his 1st deer! I am sad for the deer but very excited for him! This picture is painfully blurry, but it's all I have right now. All the other pictures are on Brad's phone. This was the one they emailed me. Tyanna cheered at the football game Friday night. She insisted on being beside the mascot in the back, so you could barely see her. I was sad. Next time I'll try to make sure she is in the front. Here is the video from that.

Then Saturday, we headed to the pumpkin patch. I've been seeing so many great pictures on myspace and blogs of the pumpkin patch, so we had to go! We decided to go to a small pumpkin patch in Mansfield to keep from driving forever. I'm sure the Flowermound one is amazing, but the kids never knew the difference.

Now I'll start working on this weekends blog. We went trick or treating lastnight and then to Rock the Pumpkin (Trinity Fall Festival). We had lots of fun.

No comments: