Thursday, October 16, 2008

Boss's Day



Technically Brad is my boss. Somehow we have managed to work with each other for almost 9 years! Longest job I ever kept, lol. I will admit that there has been tough times, but we always seem to get through it. I remember on many occasions, threatening to go out and get a "real" job. Which he was always fine with, but once I actually thought it through, I realized how stupid that was and I would much rather be at home in my sweats! All in all he is a good boss. He appreciates me and he understands that taking care of the kids is a job itself. He works very hard, I think I would have anxiety attacks if I was responsible for the things he has to do! So, here's to my boss, my best friend, my husband! I love you Brad!

1 comment:

Katie said...

how cool. I would love that. Cheers to ya'll!!

oh and thanks for the comment on my blog. it was encouraging