Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tis the season....

I absolutely love December! Even though it's cold and I don't like cold weather, it is probably my favorite month. I have been online so much trying to find the best deals for all the gifts we need to buy. I can't wait until the kids get to open all their presents. I was raised with tons of presents under the tree and it was always really exciting and I plan on doing the same for my kids. It's funny, growing up I always thought my parents spent thousands of dollars on each of us, but now as an adult I look back and realize it was nothing like that. Point is, it felt that way and that's how I want my kids to feel! One thing different is, my kids believe in Santa! I never believed in Santa. I like it and it's fun, but what happens when they find out??? Oh well, we'll deal with that when it happens. For now, Santa is bringing Bradlee Moon Shoes, Tyanna a doll house and a teddy bear, Tristen a car toy! I'm not sure what he's bringing Ashten, I know I'm getting credit for the play kitchen, Lol!

No comments: